Development of Art, Enterprise and Innovation Workshops and Incubators in new or established universities, in a new or established campus:
1) Implementation of an Administrative division of Art, Enterprise and Innovation. Artistic, managerial and linguistic education are free from government regulation. Art and science are alternative or complementary methods for professional development. Art is a Free Individual Method of Knowledge. Science is a Conceptual Theoretical and Empirical Collective Method of Knowledge.
2) Implementation of Bachelor, Master and Doctor degrees of Art in the diverse fields of knowledge (initially Administration, Economics, Internet, Cinema e Languages) based on obtaining practical-artistic results in workshops and incubators of projects. They are an alternative or complement to the diploma of Science. Entrepreneurs can also obtain dual diploma of Art and Science.
3) Implementation of Certification in Science by areas of knowledge through theoretical tests of multiple choice, open questions and essay. The knowledge is self-acquired through multimedia books and audiovisuals with or without coordination/supervision of a present or distant Coordinator.
4) Recognition or complementation of the Certificate in Science with a state/professional certification. Conversion, together with a Diploma of Art with a project on the respective area, into a Bachelor, Master and Doctor degree in Science depending on the national regulation and licensing, especially in exact and biological sciences.
5) Implementation of a process of selection, research and development of artistic, entrepreneurial and innovative projects in workshops of coordinators and entrepreneurs. Projects and resumés/CVs are the basis for workshop and incubator selection.
6) Implementation of Workshops of Institutional Systemic Strategy and Global Multimedia Communication, producing bilingual Plan, Book, Script, Film and Website of the selected projects. A minimum flexible structure of artistic expression provides a guide and vehicle for entrepreneurial incentive.
7) Implementation of real and virtual infra-structure for the incubation and marketing of the projects developed and selected from the workshops. Graduated projects can generate cultural, social and economic results for entrepreneurs, coordinators, universities, communities and societies.